Saturday, September 6, 2008

StoresOnline Support Call


If you are a StoresOnline Merchant who needs help, you know that you can call in for support and get the assistance with your StoresOnline Pro or StoresOnline Express site. A StoresOnline Merchant who we'll call "J", called in and this was his feedback after the support call ended:

"Steven's ranking today should be above excellent, or outstanding. Steven took compassion on me and corrected all of my shipping/ordering rules that had been incorrectly done. He spent the better part of his working day doing this. He was extremely courteous to me, even though his work was very extensive. Hour after hour, he periodically checked back wit hme, and kept me completely informed what he was doing, and consulted with me in great detail of my shipping objectives, so that he could set them up correctly. I truly believe that after his extraordinary programming help today, my website will no longer be undercharging shipping costs to my customers. I wish I had met someone like Steve much sooner than today."

StoresOnline Customer Service Representatives know that there are times when Merchants will need extra assistance. All "J" had to do was call in and ask for the help. The result of this call was a problem fixed and a relationship strengthened. Thanks Steven!

No comments: