Monday, November 10, 2008

StoresOnline Merchants: Put Your Dreams Into Action

Here is a lesson in success planning for StoresOnline Merchants.

"A plan is a dream put into action.

What do you want? Make a Goal

How are you going to get it? Create An Action Plan

What are the steps? What Do You Have to Do?

If you haven't written out an action plan for how you are going to succeed with your StoresOnline business, not is the time to do so. Create an action plan that provides benchmarks and action items.

A StoresOnline Merchant Success Story usually have planned well, been well prepared, and are self directed people to stay on course towards their dreams.

A goal without a plan is merely a wish without a hope. There is no way you can accomplish something if you don't know how to proceed. Written plans are the essential instructions for how to reach a goal. A plan is simply a detailed map outlining the steps to accomplish your goal as quickly and easily as possible. At a minimum, it includes a complete list of objectives and resource requirements -- all organized in correct chronological order.

"Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success." ~ Stephen A. Brennan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I feel like I am meandering through life. However if I have a plan of attack it always makes me a lot more productive. It seems like when I am busier I get more done because I am better at budgeting my time. I have found when I set a few hours a side each week to work on my site I get a lot more done an it is more successful.

Anonymous said...

I really like what Ben said about budgeting your time. With my first site I was really good about working on it and just got it ready enough to publish. Once I pulished I didnt take the time to fine tune it or really market it so it didnt end up being all that successful.